Top Meadow, Inc.
Based in Shaver Lake, California
Game Dev Castle
Press / Business contact:
41972 Rock Shelf Lane
PO Box 710
Shaver Lake, CA 93664
Top Meadow is an independent game developer founded by over 3 decade industry veteran Kevin Ryan.
Top Meadow's founder, Kevin Ryan, was one of the earlier developers for the Apple II computer. He was one of the four owners of Dynamix. He was the lead programmer on Arctic Fox which was the first original game for the Amiga computer. It was published by Electronic Arts. He has also had games published by Activision, Sierra, and Disney. Kevin has designed and programmed a large number of games for the Apple II, Commodore 64, Amiga, MS-DOS/Windows, XBox360, and Apple/Mac computers in a wide variety of languages ranging from 6502 machine code to C++. A few of his game titles are The Incredible Machine, Skyfox II, Rise of the Dragon, F-14 Tomcat, Heart of China, Marble Blast, Contraption Maker, and 3D Ultra Minigolf. He graduated from the University of Oregon with a BS in Computer and Information Science and currently lives in Shaver Lake, CA.
Minigolf Blast YouTube
Contraption Maker YouTube
Contraption Maker - Wonderstructs YouTube
Contraption Maker - Battling Cards YouTube
Puzzle Poker YouTube
There are far more images available for Top Meadow, Inc., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The Incredible Machine" - Best iPhone/iPad Game, E3, 6 June, 2011
- "Contraption Maker" - Best EdTech of 2014, graphite, 2014
- "Arctic Fox" - One of 150 Best Games of All Time, Computer Gaming World
- "Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions" - Family Game of the Year, Academy of Interactive Arts
- "Interesting People #25: Kevin Ryan on The Incredible Machine"
- Craig Ritchie, Article
- "Coding the Natural Laws of a Cartoon Universe"
- Jourdan Arenson, Article
- "A short personal history of Dynamix's adventure games"
- Kevin Ryan, Adventure Classic Gaming
Wonderstructs (Contraption Maker)
Battling Cards (Contraption Maker)
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Programmer and 3D Artist
Press and Business Inquiries